WELCOME TO BLUE LAGOON
Experience the world famous natural pool
A NATURAL POOL AWAITS YOU
Malta is a marvelous country with loads of things to offer, all in a very small area. Blue Lagoon is one of Malta‘s top jewels and anyone who visits the Islands will want to explore it. It’s been called a paradise on earth, the clearest waters ever seen, the best experience in Malta, as well as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Blue Lagoon has a reputation of being the Top attraction in Malta. Suitable for families and kids, couples or friends, Eco-tourists, for those seeking exciting adventures, or just to relax, Blue Lagoon has it all.
Snorkel in the Blue Lagoon
RELAXING ON THE BEACH
Simply relax and enjoy the lagoon
BANANA BOAT RIDE
Enjoy the ride on banana boat
VISIT CRYSTAL LAGOON
Walk to this incredible lagoon
Kayak around Blue Lagoon
VISIT ST. MARY'S TOWER
Visit the Castle
- Beach type: the Blue Lagoon is partially rocky and has a sandy bottom.
- Can you swim in the Blue Lagoon: it is allowed to swim in Blue Lagoon with respect of the safety flags put up by the life guards.
- When is best to visit: there is no particular month which is best to visit, but the lagoon gets very busy in summer.
- Food options: there are food trucks at the Blue Lagoon. Get cash with you.
- Where to stay: as accommodation on the island of Comino, you can only stay at the camp site as the Comino hotel is closed at the moment.
- How much time do you need to spend in Blue lagoon: It is advisable to spend at least half a day on Comino island. Half of this time could be used for Blue Lagoon and the rest to discover other bays near by.
- How much is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon: the entrance to Blue Lagoon of Comino island it’s free of charge.
HOW TO GET HERE
Between the island of Malta and the Blue Lagoon of Comino island, operates a Ferry. The ferry departs from Cirkewwa and Marfa.
By bus: You have to get to Cirkewwa at the Gozo Terminal. Instead of proceeding to the Gozo Ferry (the big boat) find the kiosk of Comino Ferry.
By car: Park your car in Marfa or Cirkewwa and find the kiosk of Comino Ferry.
From Cirkewwa you can get to Blue Lagoon by taking a Ferry to Comino that regularly operates every 30 minutes.
Ticket price: 10/15 Euro both ways.
Ready to visit the Blue Lagoon?
Book your trip today!